All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fully updated edition of a successful text, which enables nurses and health professionals to use core communication skills in a patient-centred way. With new content on diversity, electronic communication and telephone skills, it remains a key text for any health professional seeking to apply communication theory to their daily practice.
- Author BiographyCatherine McCabe is Assistant Professor in the School of Nursing and Midwifery in Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland. Her research interests include the use of smart technology and multimedia to improve communication and quality of life in chronic and life threatening illness. Fiona Timmins is an Associate Professor at the School of Nursing and Midwifery, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland. She has more than 65 publications in peer-reviewed journals and has written and co-authored six nursing text books. She sits on the editorial board of three peer-review journals.
- Author(s)Catherine McCabe,Fiona Timmins
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/11/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight365 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.