CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- Author(s)Guang Gong,Lidong Chen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Cryptography and Network Security Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note264 black & white illustrations, 71 black & white tables
- Weight1156 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Nodes, Links, and Layers Information Security Objectives and Protection Mechanisms Trust Model Threat Model Communication System Security PRACTICAL CRYPTOGRAPHY PRIMITIVES Pseudorandom Sequence Generators Feedback Shift Register Sequences Linear Spans and Berlekamp-Massey Algorithm Randomness Criteria of a PRSG Randomness Properties of m-Sequences Nonlinear Generators Blum-Blum-Shub (BBS) Generators Security Modes of PRSGs Known Attacks Design of Stream Ciphers Design Principles of Stream Ciphers Stream Ciphers in Communication Systems WG Stream Cipher Grain and Grain-Like Generators Trivium and Trivium-Like Generators Snow 3G AIDA/Cube Attacks Design of Block Ciphers, Hash Functions, and MAC Design Principles of Block Ciphers DES (Data Encryption Standard, NIST 1976) AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) Rijndael Encryption Modes Hash Functions Message Authentication Code (MAC) Birthday Attack and Time-Memory Trade-Off Attacks Public-Key Cryptographic Algorithms Security of Public-Key Cryptography Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange RSA Encryption and Digital Signature ElGamal Digital Signature Algorithm and Digital Signature Standard Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (EC-DSA) Identity-Based Cryptography from Bilinear Pairing SECURITY MECHANISMS AND PROTOCOLS Security Infrastructure Infrastructure Support Authentication Server Certificate Authority Key Generation and Distribution Server Signing Server Establish Protected Communications Mutual Authentication Key Establishment Cryptographic Algorithm Negotiation Protected Communications Network Security Protocols Internet Security Protocols (IPsec) Transport Layer Security (TLS) The Secure Shell (SSH) Hop-by-Hop versus End-to-End Protection Intra-Domain versus Inter-Domain Protection Network Domain Security in Cellular Systems WIRELESS SECURITY Network Access Authentication Basic Concepts in Access Authentication Authentication and Key Agreement (AKA) in 3G and LTE Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) Wireless Network Security Special Aspects of Wireless Protection UMTS and LTE Air Link Protection IEEE 802.11 Security Solutions Security for Mobility Challenges in Establishing Protection for a Mobile Node Secure Handover in UMTS and LTE Options for Fast Authentication Secure Fast BSS Transition in IEEE 802.11 Security in Mobile IP - Mobility Information Protection Media Independent Handover - Service Protection Broadcast and Multicast Key Distribution and Authentication Basic Models for Multicast Key Distribution Logic Key Tree Based Multicast Key Distribution Hash Chain Based Authentication Merkle Trees for Authentication SYSTEM SECURITY Trusted Platform The Platform Introduction to Trusted Platform Trust Principles and Basic Mechanisms Technologies and Methodologies for Trusted Platforms Trusted Platform in Practice Physical-Layer Security Shannon's Perfect Secrecy Wyner's Wiretap Channel Wiretap Codes for Achievable Secrecy Using Parity Check Codes Wiretap Codes for Achievable Secrecy Using Linear Codes Other Methods for Physical-Layer Security Spread-Spectrum Techniques for Anti-Jamming Attacks Some Basic Concepts of Digital Communications BPSK Direct-Sequence Spread-Spectrum Systems Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum The Jamming Attacks Code-Division Multiple Access (CDMA) and Jamming Capacity Bloom Filters and Or-Channel Schemes Appendix A: Computations in Finite Fields Appendix B: Some Mathematical Formulae Appendix C: Signals and Spectra in Physical Layer Index Notes, Exercises, and a Bibliography appear at the end of each chapter.
- Author BiographyLidong Chen is a mathematician in the Computer Security Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology. She earned a Ph.D. in applied mathematics from Aarhus University. Dr. Chen was an associate editor of IEEE Communications Letters and has been a program committee member for numerous conferences in cryptography and security. Her research areas include cryptographic protocols, network security, and security in wireless and mobile applications. Guang Gong is a professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Waterloo. She earned a Ph.D. in electrical engineering. Dr. Gong has been an associate editor of several journals, a co-chair and committee member of technical programs and conferences, and a recipient of awards such as the NSERC Discovery Accelerator Supplement Award and the Ontario Research Fund-Research Excellence Award. Her research interests are in the areas of sequence design, cryptography, and communication security.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.