All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.32
- £12.75Trending at £20.22
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £30.19Trending at £33.23
About this product
- DescriptionCommunication Systems is a textbook designed for a one-semester course on the subject providing an overview of various communication medium, which has its foundation in the principles of analog and digital communication.
- Author BiographyV Chandra Sekar is currently working as the Professor and Head of the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering in SASTRA University at Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu. He has over 35 years of combined industry and academic experience. While undertaking various projects of R & D in many organizations of repute, like the TIFR, Bombay and ECIL, Hyderabad, he has also taught various subjects of ECE to fresh and practicing Engineers. He has also presented several research papers in various seminars. He has already authored a book on Analog Communication for OUP, India.
- Author(s)Chandra Sekar
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note400 diagrams
- Weight1084 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.