All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionDivided into three sections, this book explores the role of communication in development, using the framework of communication designed for behavior change. It emphasizes the role of communication in advocacy, social mobilization, training, research and programme support.
- Author(s)Avik Ghosh
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication11/01/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.