CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of alternative approaches used to improve the quality of life of individuals with long-term chronic communication diseases. Through discussion of various methods, this text examines how professionals can inspire and plan programs that allow patients to live successfully with their disorders.
- Author BiographyLinda Carozza, PhD, CCC-SLP, is an associate professor of communication sciences and disorders at Pace University in New York City. Dr. Carozza is recognized as an academic and clinical leader in the area of adult neurogenic communication disorders. Her research and practice in aphasia and dementia have been presented at national meetings and in international journals. Dr. Carozza has a special interest in the support of patients and families via social model programs as well as outcome effectiveness in quality of life enhancement.
- Author(s)Linda S. Carozza
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.