All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first overall study of diplomacy in Early Renaissance Italy for 60 years, explaining how Italian diplomacy came to play such a central role in the development of international relations in Europe, in the spread and application of humanism, and in new modes of political and cultural thought.
- Author BiographyIsabella Lazzarini studied at the Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa, and became Professor of Medieval History at the University of Molise. Her research interests focus on the political, social, and cultural history of late medieval Italy, with an emphasis on Renaissance diplomacy and the growth of different political languages in documentary sources.
- Author(s)Isabella Lazzarini
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Medieval European History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight654 g
- Width173 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.65Trending at £21.04
- £9.22Trending at £16.98
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £12.56Trending at £14.86
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.