All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUniquely, this book positions communication inside the historic development of work and management and shows how this development has led to the instrumental use of communication, informed by the distinction between those who manage and those who are managed and directed towards the control and system integration of the workers.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS KLIKAUER is a Senior Lecturer at the School of Management in the College of Law and Business, University of Western Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Thomas Klikauer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/04/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight560 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.48
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.