Communication and Mental Illness: Theoretical and Practical Approaches by Jenny France, Sarah Kramer (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.89+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £20.19Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for improving understanding of individuals with mental illness. It offers theoretical knowledge of the methods of communication commonly adopted by individuals with a variety of diagnoses of mental illness and how information about communication can influence service provision, ending with suggestions for future policy and practice.
- Author BiographyJenny France developed the speech and language therapy service at Broadmoor Hospital over a period of twenty years. She set up training and research facilities at the University of London and played an active role in the Speech and Language Therapy Special Interest Group in Psychiatry, which she co-founded. Sarah Kramer is a speech and language therapist. In addition to her current clinical work at Broadmoor Hospital and involvement in a number of research projects, she is chair of the Speech and Language Therapy Special Interest Group in Mental Health and lecturer at both undergraduate and post-graduate levels on language and mental health issues.
- Author(s)Jenny France,Sarah Kramer
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2001
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight843 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byJohn Cox
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.