All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.32
- £8.69Trending at £10.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.93
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of communication-centered theory and research regarding organizational knowledge and learning. This book brings together the work of scholars in communication, management, information technology, and other disciplines that represents existing research and theory on communication-related knowledge work.
- Author BiographyHeather E. Canary is Assistant Professor in the ASU Phoenix Humanities and Arts Faculty. Her research interests include family and organizational communication processes, particularly involving issues such as disability and public policy where organizational and family processes intersect. Robert D. McPhee is Professor of Communication in the Hugh Downs School of Communication at Arizona State University. His research interests include structuration theory, organizational constitution, and communication theory.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Communication Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byHeather E. Canary,Robert D. McPhee
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.