Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the question, How do people maintain their personal relationships? This volume discusses the everyday processes used to maintain an on-going relationship. It looks at interpersonal communication, social-psychological factors relevant to maintenance, and the resolution of conflict.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication18/01/1994
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDaniel J. Canary,Laura Stafford
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.