CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the complexities of communication at one of the most critical stages of the life experience - during advanced, serious illness and at the end of life. This volume integrates the medical literature on palliative care with that of health communication researchers who advocate a biopsychosocial approach to health care.
- Author BiographySandra Ragan (Ph.D. University of Texas at Austin) is Professor Emerita of communication at the University of Oklahoma. She has been studying communication and palliative care/end-of-life issues for many years, and has contributed to numerous volumes on the topic, including several in the LEA list. Elaine Wittenberg-Lyles (Ph.D. University of Oklahoma) is an assistant professor at the University of North Texas, and Joy Goldsmith (Ph.D. University of Oklahoma) is an assistant professor at Young Harris College in Georgia. Sandra Sanchez-Reilly (M.D., Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Senora del Rosario, Colombia) is an assistant professor of Geriatrics and Palliative Care and the director of the Palliative Care program at the University of Texas Health Science Center and the South Texas Veterans Health Care System in San Antonio, Texas.
- Author(s)Elaine M. Wittenberg-Lyles,Joy Goldsmith,Sandra L. Ragan,Sandra Sanchez-Reilly
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication02/05/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge Communication Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note3 black & white line drawings
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.