All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionCommunication is at the heart of any complete understanding of the end of life. In this volume, top scholars from numerous disciplines showcase the latest empirical investigations and theoretical advances that focus on communication at the end of life.
- Author BiographyJon F. Nussbaum (PhD Purdue) is a Professor of Communication Arts and Sciences and Human Development and Family Studies at Penn State University. Howard Giles (PhD, DSc. Bristol) is a Professor of Communication at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Amber Worthington (MA Penn State) is a Doctoral Candidate at Penn State University within the Department of Communication Arts and Sciences.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleLifespan Communication
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAmber K. Worthington,Howard Giles,Jon F. Nussbaum
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.