Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £46.79
- £108.12Trending at £157.27
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.96Trending at £16.98
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionExamines communication at a number of levels, ranging from interpersonal interactions between project participants to corporate communication between organisations. This book also introduces several non-typical perspectives on the process of communication, to encourage the reader to think about communication in an innovative manner.
- Author BiographyDr Andrew Dainty is a Senior Lecturer in Construction Management at Loughborough University's Department of Civil and Building Engineering. An internationally renowned researcher in the field of human resource management in the construction industry, he has published widely in both academic and industry journals. He is co-author of HRM in Construction Projects, also published by Taylor and Francis. Dr David Moore is a Reader in Construction Management, based in the Scott Sutherland School of The Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen. He has authored and contributed to various books covering project management organisation structures, building production management and construction project management for architects. Dr Mike Murray is a Lecturer in construction management within the Department of Architecture at the University of Strathclyde. Mike is co-editor of several textbooks including Construction Industry Reports 1944-1998 (Blackwell 2003) and the RIBA Handbook of Construction Project Management (RIBA 2004).
- Author(s)Andrew Dainty,David Moore,Dr Michael Murray
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2005
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note12 black & white tables, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.