All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.09
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £21.14Trending at £21.52
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on helping you develop vital communication skills while exploring the research and theory of prominent communication scholars, including developments in cultural and social diversity and the impact of technology on communication.
- Author BiographyJulia Wood joined the faculty at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill when she was 24. During her 37 years on the faculty, she taught classes and conducted research on personal relationships as well as gender, communication, and culture. She was named the Lineberger Distinguished Professor of Humanities and the Caroline H. and Thomas S. Royster Distinguished Professor of Graduate Education. In addition to publishing 25 books and 100 articles and book chapters, she has presented more than 100 papers at professional conferences and campuses around the country. Her accolades include 14 awards honoring her teaching and 16 awards recognizing her scholarship. She received her B.A. from North Carolina State University, her M.A. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and her Ph.D. from The Pennsylvania State University.
- Author(s)Julia Wood
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight950 g
- Width202 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement6th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.