All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- Author(s)Justus M. van der Kroef
- Date of Publication01/01/1967
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight433 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsI. Communism in its Malaysian Setting.- Historical and Social Background.- Constitutional Contrasts.- The Chinese and Communal Problems.- The Nationalist Movement.- The Rise of Communism.- II. Singapore.- Post-War Communist Policy.- The Question of Merger .- The Communist Front Complex.- The Anti-Communist Drive.- New Communist Initiatives.- The Effect of Secession.- III. Malaya.- The Socialist Front and its Allies.- The Border Rebels.- The Malayan National Liberation League .- The Clash between Singapore and Kuala Lumpur and its Effects.- IV. Sarawak.- The Clandestine Communist Organization .- The Sarawak United Peoples Party.- The Chinese Community: its Problems and Aspirations.- The CCO-SUPP Axis.- The Problem of Chinese Education.- The New Communist Offensive and Government Counter-Measures.- The Strains in SUPP and the Pattern of Communal Politics.- The Effect of Singapore's Secession and Continuing Confrontation.- V. Sabah and Brunei.- Communal and Political Patterns in Sabah.- Indonesian Subversion.- Sabah's Future.- Brunei and Azahari's Rebellion.- Communism in Brunei Today.- VI. Between Djakarta and Peking.- Confrontation : its Origins and Influence.- The Dynamics of Indonesian Expansionism.- Gestapu and the Shift to Peking.- VII. Conclusion: A Look Ahead.- Malaysian Communism: Appeals and Obstacles.- The Pattern of Recent Events.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.