Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £3.12Trending at £5.96
- £13.77Trending at £19.93
- £19.14Trending at £30.52
- £31.44Trending at £50.72
- £16.47Trending at £24.92
- £9.80Trending at £16.54
- £9.20Trending at £13.01
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the history of communist Indochina, from the foundation of the Indochinese Communist Party in 1929-30 to the end of the 1970s. This book explores the impact of the Japanese invasion of Indochina in 1940, and the subsequent relationship between the Japanese occupiers and the Vichy French colonial regime.
- Author BiographyR.B. Smith was Professor of the International History of South-East Asia at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, where he taught from 1962-2000. His works include Vietnam and the West (1971); and the three volume An International History of the Vietnam War (1983, 1985, 1990). Beryl Williams is Emeritus Reader in History, University of Sussex, UK. She taught at Sussex from 1963-2003, and her publications include The Russian Revolution 1917-1921 (1987) and Lenin (2000).
- Author(s)R. B. Smith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Modern History of Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBeryl Williams
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.