Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionExamines three minority groups in the province of Yunnan, focusing on the ways in which they have adapted to the government's nation-building and minority nationalities policies since the 1980s.
- Author(s)Susan McCarthy
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleStudies on Ethnic Groups in China
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note15 illus.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byStevan Harrell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.