All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £27.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionMakes a study of 'Red Clydeside', the term given to Communism, radical Labour and trade Unionism in Scotland, a legendary phenomenon in British and even international labour history. This title focuses on the role of women in the Communist Party and describes women's experiences of meeting leading international personalities of the era.
- Author BiographyNeil Rafeek was one of Scotland's foremost oral historians. He was lecturer in History at the Scottish Oral History Centre until his death in 2006.
- Author(s)Neil C. Rafeek
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/05/2008
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleInternational Library of Political Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 26
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.