Communitarian Ideology and Democracy in Singapore by Beng-Huat Chua (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £66.24Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £24.55Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis original, balanced account presents a critical examination of the last three decades of political success in Singapore. It provides an invaluable insight into the life of the regime for both students and lay readers.
- Author BiographyChua Beng-Huat is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Sociology at the National University of Singapore.
- Author(s)Beng-Huat Chua
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/1997
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePolitics in Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.