All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book bridges the gap between theory and practice, bringing together concerned parties who have argued for increased local participation in sustainable community development.
- Author BiographyJohn T. Pierce teaches in the Department of Geography and is Dean of Arts at Simon Fraser University. Ann Dale is Senior Associate at the Sustainable Development Research Institute of the University of British Columbia and Vice-President, Research, of the Canadian Biodiversity Institute in Ottawa.
- Author(s)Ann Dale,John T. Pierce
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSustainability and the Environment
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2000
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note8 colour illustrations, 3 maps
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.