Community Activism and Feminist Politics: Organizing Across Race, Class, and Gender by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £54.16Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.12Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection on demonstrates the diversity of women's struggles against problems such as racism, violence, homophobia and economic security, and focuses on the ways that gender, culture, class shape women's political consciousness in the USA.
- Author BiographyNancy A. Naples is Assistant Professor of Sociology and Women's Studies at the University of California, Irvine.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/12/1997
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitlePerspectives on Gender
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byNancy Naples
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.