CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionCommunity Associations (CAs) have increased in number in the US from 500 in 1960 to 205,000 in 1998. This text explores the issues surrounding this housing innovation and provides a history of CAs and their membership organization, The Community Associations Institute (CAI).
- Author BiographyDONALD R. STABILE holds The G. Thomas and Martha Myers Yeager Endowed Chair in the Liberal Arts at St. Mary's College of Maryland where he is also chair of the Economics Department. His most recent books include The Origins of Public Finance (Greenwood, 1998) and Work and Welfare (Greenwood, 1996).
- Author(s)Donald R. Stabile
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleContributions in Economics & Economic History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 218
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.