CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionHou offers a 'both/and' perspective of the state, market, capitalism and communism by examining the local institutional innovation in China.
- Author BiographyXiaoshuo Hou is an Assistant Professor of Sociology at St Lawrence University. Her research interests include the sociology of development, economic sociology, the sociology of organizations and the socioeconomic transformations in China. She has published extensively in The Journal of Asian Studies, Theory and Society, Contemporary Sociology, Ethnic and Racial Studies, and Theory, Culture and Society. Currently, she is co-editing the five-volume Blackwell Encyclopedia of Race, Ethnicity, and Nationalism. She received her PhD from Boston University.
- Author(s)Xiaoshuo Hou
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 6 maps 8 tables
- Weight250 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.