All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thoroughly updated edition of Peter Morin s highly successful Community Ecology, this text incorporates new materials that reflect the recent advances in the dynamic field of community ecology.
- Author BiographyPeter Morin is a leading experimental community ecologist. He is interested in many aspects of community ecology, including predator-prey interactions, food webs, and the causes and consequences of biological diversity.
- Author(s)Peter J. Morin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note210 illustrations
- Weight902 g
- Width189 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.