All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLyn Tett has developed her discussion of community education to include aspects of learning and development in this revised and expanded third edition of her popular text. The book illustrates the conceptual and political debates surrounding the role, purpose and practice of community education, learning and development.
- Author BiographyProfessor Lyn Tett is Professor of Lifelong Learning and Community Education at the Moray House School of Education, the University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Ian Fyfe,Lynn Tett
- PublisherDunedin Academic Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDunedin Academic Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.