Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £13.11Trending at £18.95
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £34.79Trending at £39.95
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
About this product
- DescriptionCommunity Health Narratives: A Reader along with its companions Global Health Narratives: A Reader for Youth and Environmental Health Narratives: A Reader for Youth (UNM Press), provides a comprehensive curriculum that examines people's health experiences across cultures and nations.
- Author BiographyEmily Mendenhall is an assistant professor of global health at Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service, USA. Kathy Wollner is a family medicine resident physician in Seattle, Washington, USA.
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note26 drawings
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byEmily Mendenhall,Kathy Wollner
- Illustrator(s)Hannah Adams Burque
- Foreword byBechara Choucair
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.