All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionMusic therapists from around the world working in conventional and unconventional settings have offered their contributions to this exciting new book, presenting discussion and practical examples of the ways music therapy can reflect and encourage social change. The writers offer fresh perceptions on their identity and role as music therapists.
- Author BiographyMercedes Pavlicevic is Director of Research at Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy, and Director of the PhD programme. She is also Visiting Professor at the University of Pretoria, and research consultant for the Music Therapy Community Clinic in Cape Town. Gary Ansdell is Director of Education at Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy, and Co-Director of the MA in Music Therapy (Community Music Therapy / Nordoff-Robbins) Programme. He is also Honorary Research Fellow in Community Music Therapy at the University of Sheffield, and continues to work as a music therapist in the area of adult psychiatry.
- Author(s)Mercedes Pavlicevic,Mr. Gary Ansdell
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication20/05/2004
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byEven Ruud
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.