CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.19
- £31.00Trending at £31.80
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £20.65Trending at £21.58
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a case study approach, this book describes how engaged citizens have worked to improve education in inner-city schools. It provides a point of contrast to orthodox models of change and places the political empowerment of low-income parents at the heart of genuine school improvement and civic renewal.
- Author BiographyDennis Shirley is Associate Dean and Professor of Teacher Education at the Lynch School of Education at Boston College.
- Author(s)Dennis Shirley
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1997
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note6 b&w photos
- Weight879 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.