All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces community planning as practiced in the United States, focusing on the comprehensive plan. Suitable for the readers, including professional planners, planning students, and interested citizens, this book provides a pragmatic view of the comprehensive plan.
- Author BiographyEric Kelly is a professor of urban planning at Ball State University. He is a past president of the American Planning Association and has more than thirty years of experience consulting with local governments in thirty-five states.
- Author(s)Eric Damian Kelly
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £17.05
- £10.00Trending at £10.89
- £8.00Trending at £8.83
- £9.48Trending at £11.01
- £7.51Trending at £10.02
- £7.62Trending at £7.78
- £3.59Trending at £3.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.