All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.91
- £7.23Trending at £9.67
- £25.45Trending at £26.58
- £26.30Trending at £27.72
- £17.99Trending at £19.54
- £7.47Trending at £8.11
- £8.23Trending at £11.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to community detection in networks examines the overlapping and hierarchical community structure, the correlation between community structure and the dynamics on networks, and the exploration of structural regularities.
- Author BiographyHua-Wei Shen is currently an associate professor at the Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, where he leads a research group on network analysis and social computing. His main research interests include network science, recommender system, and social network analysis. He received his PhD from the Graduate University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2010. His doctoral thesis was honored with the Top 100 Excellent Doctoral Dissertations Award by the Chinese Academy of Sciences and was nominated as the Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation by the Chinese Computer Federation. He has published more than 40 papers in prestigious journals and top international conferences, including PLoS ONE, Physical Review E, Journal of Statistical Mechanics, WWW, CIKM, WSDM, and IJCAI.
- Author(s)Hua-Wei Shen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/01/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight368 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.