All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
About this product
- Author(s)Mustapha Taibi,Uldis Ozolins
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- Series TitleBloomsbury Advances in Translation
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight466 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures Acknowledgements Introduction 1: Community Translation: definitions, characteristics and status quo 2. Socio-cultural Issues in Community Translation 3. Approaches to (Community) Translation 4. Translating Official Documents 5. Translating for temporary communities 6. Quality assurance and translation assessment 7. Translation Revision 8. Community Translation Resources Concluding remarks Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyMustapha Taibi is an Associate Professor and Director of Academic Program, Languages, Interpreting and Translation at the University of Western Sydney, Australia, and leader of the International Community Translation Research Group. Uldis Ozolins is Adjunct Associate Professor at the University of Western Sydney, Australia.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.