Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.50Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.55Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at readers who have learned the principles of harmonic analysis, this book provides a variety of perspectives on this very important classical subject. The authors have written a truly outstanding book which distinguishes itself by its excellent expository style.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- Series TitleEncyclopaedia of Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number72
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVII, 268 p.
- Weight433 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byN. K. Nikol'skii,Viktor Petrovich Khavin
- Translated byR. Cooke
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.