Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGain the Sybex advantage with this complete guide to A+ certification The CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide is your complete solution for A+ exam preparation.
- Author BiographyQuentin Docter started in the IT industry as a tech support agent for Packard Bell in 1994. Since then he has worked in tech support, network administration, consulting, training, web development, and project management. During his career, he has achieved certifications from CompTIA (including A+), Microsoft, Cisco, Novell, and Sun Microsystems. He is the author of several books. Emmett Dulaney, A+, Network+, Security+, MCT, is an assistant professor who has written several certification books on Windows, Security, IT project management, and UNIX. He is also a well-known certification columnist for Certification Magazine and Campus Technology. Toby Skandier, A+, Network+, i-Net+, Server+, is founder of Talskan Technologies, LLC, a technical education provider.
- Author(s)Emmett Dulaney,Quentin Docter,Toby Skandier
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1770 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.96Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.