All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrepare yourself for the newest CompTIA certification The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ (CSA+) Study Guide provides 100% coverage of all exam objectives for the new CSA+ certification.
- Author BiographyMike Chapple, PhD, CSA+, CISSP, Security+, is Senior Director for IT Service Delivery at the University of Notre Dame overseeing information security, data governance, IT architecture, project management, strategic planning and product management functions and teaches undergraduate courses on Information Security. David Seidl, CISSP, GPEN, GCIH is the Senior Director for Campus Technology Services at Notre Dame. As Senior Director for CTS, he is responsible for central platform and operating system support, database administration and services, identity and access management, application services, and email and digital signage.
- Author(s)David Seidl,Michael J. Chapple
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/06/2017
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight914 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.