Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £7.99Trending at £10.74
- £14.47Trending at £17.49
- £10.64Trending at £11.18
- £11.24Trending at £15.13
- £41.97Trending at £66.88
- £10.29Trending at £11.15
- £19.17Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis review guide is broken into six parts, each one corresponding to one of the six domain areas of the Security+ exam: systems security, network infrastructure, access control, assessments and audits, cryptography, and organizational security.
- Author BiographyJames Michael Stewart, Security+, CISSP, is a full-time writer, trainer, and researcher for Impact Online, an independent courseware development company located in Austin, Texas. He has contributed to over 75 books on topics ranging from Microsoft certification to network administration to IT security. Michael provides IT instruction across the globe for various public and private organizations, and he is also a regular contributor to publications such as C|Net, InfoWorld, and Windows NT magazine.
- Author(s)James M. Stewart
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2008
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/06/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight448 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.