All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £15.00
- £54.14Trending at £82.98
- £5.20Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionA handy source of information for use in the home, school or office, this book is arranged into helpful subject areas and contains a wealth of up-to-date facts and figures clearly presented in lists and tables.
- Author BiographyThis internationally renowned reference publisher continues its celebrated tradition of excellence into the present day with such informative and authoritative works as the Chambers Crossword Dictionary, Chambers Encyclopedia, Chambers Biographical Dictionary and the all-new Chambers Dictionary of Quotations. Chambers is based in Edinburgh, as it always has been, and employs editors with a wide range of skills on dictionaries and other titles for a variety of users, including students and teachers of English as a foreign or second language. As well as the core business of publishing dictionaries and thesauruses, Chambers also publishes a range of titles on grammar and usage, single-volume reference titles on science, history, biography and quotations, as well as titles for Scrabble(R) and crosswords.
- Date of Publication20/10/2003
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date14/06/2005
- Content Notelists, tables, index
- Weight1010 g
- Width146 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byChambers Editors of,Editors of Chambers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.