Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.29
- £56.83Trending at £57.51
- £42.42Trending at £45.89
- £14.44Trending at £15.68
- £27.26Trending at £29.55
About this product
- DescriptionHeat exchangers, being fundamental components of energy and process systems, are both savers and spenders of energy. This work presents the ideas and industrial concepts in compact heat exchanger technology.
- Author BiographyJohn Hesselgreaves is an independent consultant in advanced heat exchanger products, and has 2 patents in the field. He has held positions as Lecturer and Honourary Research Fellow at Heriot- Watt University, UK
- Author(s)J. E. Hesselgreaves
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPergamon Press
- Weight900 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.