All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £108.12Trending at £157.18
- £23.55Trending at £35.00
- £31.75Trending at £47.99
- £29.64Trending at £35.00
- £22.88Trending at £30.99
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for professionals from the process development, modeling and circuit design community who are interested in the application of bipolar transistors, this book offers an overview on different device designs of modern bipolar transistors, along with their operating conditions. It offers a basis for the understanding of modern compact models.
- Author(s)Anjan Chakravorty,Michael Schroter
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleInternational Series On Advances In Solid State Electronics And Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number0
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.