All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £25.45Trending at £26.00
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
- £8.30Trending at £8.77
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive review of the available techniques for modeling of electrical interconnects for signal integrity. This title reviews available modeling approaches and provides a comparative summary that highlights the relative merits and applicability of each approach.
- Author(s)Rohit Y. Sharma,Tapas Chakravarty
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerbriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight148 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.