CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionA reference work on astrophysical compact objects that emit X-rays, for graduate students and researchers.
- Author BiographyWalter Lewin is Professor of Physics at MIT. He has received numerous prizes for both his teaching and research. Michiel van der Klis is Professor of Astronomy at Universiteit van Amsterdam and winner of the NWO Spinoza prize 2004 for his pioneering research into X-ray radiation from binary stars.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- Series TitleCambridge Astrophysics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 39
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note303 b/w illus. 2 colour illus. 49 tables
- Weight1430 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byMichiel van der Klis,Walter H. G. Lewin
- Series Edited byAndrew King,Douglas Lin,Stephen P. Maran,Jim Pringle,Martin Ward
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.