All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £15.09Trending at £17.85
- £23.16Trending at £35.81
- £28.00Trending at £33.96
- £24.08Trending at £37.90
- £39.97Trending at £49.73
- £27.89Trending at £38.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis text on medieval and Renaissance music is intended for students of early music, university music departments and performers of early music. It covers types of music and individual composers and musicians, as well as various genres, both vocal and instrumental.
- Author BiographyTess Knighton is Fellow of Clare College, Cambridge and the editor of the journal Early Music. David Fallows is Reader in Music at Manchester University.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1998
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notehalftones, music examples
- Weight697 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDavid Fallows,Tess Knighton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.