All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Aldrich's friend took his own life, they had known each other many years. With this work, Aldrich struggles with her own failure to act on her suspicions about her friend's intentions. Intimate and austere, clear eyed and tender, this innovative work creates a new form in which to experience grief, remembrance, and reconciliation.
- Author BiographyMarcia Aldrich is a professor of English at Michigan State University and the former editor of the journal Fourth Genre: Explorations in Nonfiction. She is the author of the memoir Girl Rearing: A Memoir of a Girlhood Gone Astray. Her nonfiction essays have been published in a wide variety of literary reviews and anthologies, including The Best American Essays.
- Author(s)Marcia Aldrich
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note15 black & white photographs
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.