All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.59Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £7.29Trending at £8.99
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe company appraisal is an essential part of the strategy process and is generally recommended as the first step in strategic planning. It is a subject that, although critical, is somewhat neglected in the literature. The appraisal of the company covers the assessment of strengths, weaknesses, capabilities, resources and vulnerabilities.
- Author BiographyDR PER V. JENSTER is Research Professor and chairman of the MBA board at Copenhagen Business School and also on the marketing faculty of IMD (The Institute of Management, Switzerland). He was previously on the faculty of the University of Virginia and gained his doctorate at the University of Pittsburgh. Per Jenster has extensive industry experience including consulting to senior managers on strategic management, marketing planning, competitive analysis and cost evaluation studies. He is appointed advisor and member of the Virginia Export Council, US Department of Commerce and has served on the boards of international companies and his award winning research is widely published in more than 88 articles, books and case studies. DAVID HUSSEY is a renowned international authority on strategic management with both practitioner and consulting experience across a range of industries. Formerly Managing Director of Harbridge Consulting group Ltd, director of the Japan Strategic Management Society and a co--founder of the strategic management society, he has published extensively on strategy and related subjects and gained the 1999 Ansoff Award of the Japan Society of Strategic Management, a BCom from the University of South Africa, a DLitt from Nottingham Trent University and the professional ACIS qualification. He is currently visiting Professor at Nottingham Business School.
- Author(s)David Hussey,Per V. Jenster
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight632 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.