CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at towns in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho, considering who planned the towns and designed the buildings. This work examines how companies went about controlling housing, religion, taxes, liquor, prostitution, and union organizers. It also gives the details of daily life in communities that were often remote and subject to severe weather.
- Author BiographyLinda Carlson has written or contributed to several books on business, including Services Marketing, The Publicity and Promotion Handbook: A Complete Guide for Small Business, and nine job-search guides. A graduate of the Harvard Business School, she has a special interest in company towns and social histories.
- Author(s)Linda Carlson
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note61 illus.
- Weight409 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.