All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume reflects how the field of comparative literary scholarship and study is itself faced with the reality of transition: the included contributions, ranging from medieval literature to digital humanities, highlight the diversity of discourse involved, depicting comparative literature as both a transitive and transnational process.
- Author BiographyMichael G. Kelly lectures in French and comparative literature at the University of Limerick. Daragh O'Connell is a lecturer in Italian Studies at University College Cork.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNew Comparative Criticism
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight400 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byDaragh O'Connell,Michael G. Kelly
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.43Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.