All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComparative Effectiveness Research is the first textbook to offer an introduction to this booming clinical science. It broadly covers the examination of research questions, the possible choices of services, the types of patient-centered outcomes, the range of study designs, and how these elements fit together.
- Author BiographyMary A. M. Rogers, PhD, MS, is a Clinical Epidemiologist who received her degree at the University of Washington in Seattle. She began teaching integrated science in the Peace Corps and has spent her career teaching and conducting clinical research. Dr. Rogers is a Research Associate Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Mary A. M. Rogers
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication02/12/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight416 g
- Width167 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.42Trending at £12.58
- £64.15Trending at £79.73
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £60.48Trending at £61.87
- £14.52Trending at £18.62
- £34.73Trending at £36.26
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.