All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.93Trending at £11.95
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £7.68Trending at £8.96
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleHealth Services Research
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 12 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight958 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAdrian Levy,Boris Sobolev
- Table Of ContentsApplications of Comparative Effectiveness Research.- Comparative Effectiveness Research and Health Reform in the USA.- Comparative Effectiveness Research and Priority Setting.- Comparative Effectiveness Research in Developing Countries: Example of Brazil.- Comparative Effectiveness Research in Health Technology Assessment.- Comparative Effectiveness Research: Overview.- Comparing Drug and Non-Drug Technologies in Comparative Effectiveness Research.- Costs in Comparative Effectiveness Research.- Coverage with Evidence Development in Comparative Effectiveness Research.- Dissemination of Comparative Effectiveness Research.- Ethical Frameworks and Comparative Effectiveness Research.- Evidence-Based Medicine and Comparative Effectiveness Research.- Implementation Science and Comparative Effectiveness Research.- Incorporating Patient and Public Input for Treatment in Comparative Effectiveness Research.- Indirect Comparisons and Network Meta-Analysis in Comparative Effectiveness Research.- Individualization of Treatment and Comparative Effectiveness Research.- Innovation and Comparative Effectiveness Research.- National Approaches to Comparative Effectiveness Research.- New Statistical Methods of Combining Results in Comparative Effectiveness Research.- Patient-Centred Comparative Effectiveness Research.- Sources of Data for Comparative Effectiveness Research.- Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analysis in Comparative Effectiveness Research.- Traditional and Innovative Study Designs in Comparative Effectiveness Research.
- Author BiographyBoris Sobolev, MSc, PhD, is a senior scientist at the Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Evaluation and a faculty member at the University of British Columbia (UBC) School of Population and Public Health in Vancouver, Canada. Since 2003, he is a Canada Research Chair in Statistics and Modeling for Health Care. In 2004-2005, Prof. Sobolev was a Peter Wall Early Career Scholar, and currently he is a Faculty Associate at the UBC Peter Wall Institute for Advanced Studies serving on its Adjudication Committee. Adrian Levy, PhD, is professor of epidemiology and health services research working at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. He commenced his academic career working for the Quebec Council for Health Technology Assessment doing applied health research on real world use of health technologies. Dr. Levy is also the nominated principal investigator for the Maritime Strategy for Patient Oriented Research SUPPORT Unit. This initiative, co-funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, offers research infrastructure designed to promote patient-centred outcomes and health services research in Canada's three Maritime provinces. The central goals include advancing research on health systems, knowledge translation and implementation of healthcare transformation, and implementing research at the point of care.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.