All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComparative Federalism: A Systematic Inquiry, Second Edition is a uniquely comprehensive, analytic, and genuinely comparative introduction to the principles and practices, as well as the institutional compromises, of federalism.
- Author BiographyThomas O. Hueglin is Professor of Political Science at Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada. He has published widely on federalism and the history of political thought. He has also served as UN adviser to the Constitutional Drafting Commission of the Republic of Yemen. Alan Fenna is Professor of Politics at the John Curtin Institute of Public Policy, Curtin University, Western Australia. He is the author of a range of journal articles, book chapters, and reports on economic policy, social policy, constitutional issues, and federalism.
- Author(s)Alan Fenna,Thomas O. Hueglin
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight610 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Politics & Government
- £25.61Trending at £27.04
- £21.89Trending at £24.65
- £13.99Trending at £21.51
- £13.51Trending at £16.02
- £11.16Trending at £15.01
- £8.45Trending at £10.02
- £6.86Trending at £8.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.