All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £113.56Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £27.98
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses a broad variety of aspects and components of the field of comparative genomics, ranging from quantitative discoveries about genome structure to algorithms for comparative inference to theorems on the complexity of computational problems required for genome comparison.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/08/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science / Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4751
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight326 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Volume editorDannie Durand,Glenn Tesler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement9th 2007 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.