CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMelody Clark
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsContributors. 1. Comparative genomics: An introduction: sequencing projects and model organisms; M.S. Clark. 2. Drosophila melanogaster: A genetic tool; U. Schafer, H. Jackle. 3. Tunicates: Models for chordate evoluation and development at low genomic complexity; W.R. Jeffrey. 4. Fugu rubripes: A fish model genome; M.S. Clark, G. Elgar. 5. The mouse and the genomic era; T.J. Wilson, et al. 6. Quantiative Trait Loci in domestic animals - Complex inheritance patterns; E. Lipkin, M. Soller. 7. Comparative genomics of vertebrates and the evolution of sex chromosomes; J.A. Marshall Graves, S. Shetty. 8. Insights into mammalian genome organization evolution by molecular cytogenetics; J. Wienberg, et al. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.